Social Media Intern
At Inspirame Inc., we believe everyone has the right to access higher education. Our mission is to disrupt the higher education system and to enable everyone to understand how to navigate their college degree path. Our flagship platform Teco, is FREE to users and helps anyone navigate a college career certificate or degree, the quickest, most affordable way possible.
We are an EdTech startup company, and we are looking to hire candidates who are high energy, self-driven, and believe in social justice. Our ideal candidates are passionate, creative, and are self-driven to change the inequities of America’s higher education system. Our team is global and we work 100% remote. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
In this position, you will be responsible for creating, updating, posting, and monitoring various company social media accounts including: FaceBook/Meta, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition you will be responsible for gathering & conducting market research, social media data analysis, and for making recommendations for improvement.
This is a stipend paid internship that is 100% remote.
Minimum commitment of 10 hours per week.
- Creating content including text posts, images, and videos for usage across multiple social media platforms.
- Promoting products and services over social media, in a way that is consistent with the organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Interacting with customers and addressing customer inquiries.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure we are aligning with the company brand.
- Improving on the social media strategy and campaigns.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are currently enrolled in college (community college or university).
- Self-motivated individual who is not afraid to fail and strives to improve.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills to ensure posts are released on time across multiple platforms.
- Great written and verbal communication skills (English or Spanish).
- Has experience interacting and posting on social media platforms.
- Proficient in Google Suite: Google Drive, Sheets, Documents, Slides, Gmail, etc.
- Would be nice but not required, to be pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field.
Forward/Share resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org