Product Design Intern
At Inspirame Inc., we believe everyone has the right to access higher education. Our mission is to disrupt the higher education system and to enable everyone to understand how to navigate their college degree path. Our flagship platform Teco, is FREE to users and helps anyone navigate a college career certificate or degree, the quickest, most affordable way possible.
We are an EdTech startup company, and we are looking to hire candidates who are high energy, self-driven, and believe in social justice. Our ideal candidates are passionate, creative, and are self-driven to change the inequities of America’s higher education system. Our team is global and we work 100% remote. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
You will be working with our student-facing product, Teco, and eventually the other products in the suite of applications. You will be working under a more senior designer to help guide you through the design process and what it means to work in industry software.
This is a stipend paid internship that is 100% remote.
- Wireframing in Figma
- Upkeep of a design system
- Conducting user research
- Analyzing user research data
- We are asking for a minimum of 10hrs/week commitment.
- You are currently enrolled in college (community college or university).
- Self-motivated individual who is not afraid to fail and strives to improve.
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Would be nice but not required, to be pursuing a degree in design, human-computer interaction, psychology, communications, fine arts, computer science, or any other similar field
- Proficient in Google Suite: Google Drive, Sheets, Documents, Slides, Gmail, etc.
Forward/Share resume to: email@example.com