At Inspirame Inc., we believe everyone has the right to access higher education. Our mission is to disrupt the higher education system and to enable everyone to understand how to navigate their college degree path. Our flagship platform Teco, is FREE to users and helps anyone navigate a college career certificate or degree, the quickest, most affordable way possible.
We are an EdTech startup company, and we are looking to hire candidates who are high energy, self-driven, and believe in social justice. Our ideal candidates are passionate, creative, and are self-driven to change the inequities of America’s higher education system. Our team is global and we work 100% remote. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
The Marketing/Outreach Intern will be responsible for implementing the local marketing plan to high school students & teachers, community college students & instructors, and the general public to increase the number of Teco users. Marketing interns will work closely with other social media interns to ensure a consistent company and branding messaging to the public.
This is a stipend paid internship that is 100% remote.
Minimum commitment of 10 hours per week.
Check out our product at tecoguide.com.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies to Black and Latinx communities.
- Ability to perform in-person and remote marketing presentations to various parties.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English or Spanish).
- Familiarity with various social media platforms.
- Familiarity with data tracking tools associated with social media platforms.
- Familiarity with consumer psychology and habits.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are currently enrolled in college (community college or university).
- Proficient in Google Suite: Google Drive, Sheets, Documents, Slides, Gmail, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment.
- Ability to take initiative and be action-oriented by applying time management and self-management skills to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- You are a critical thinker with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Sound work ethic with flexibility to work beyond normal business hours as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
Forward/Share resume to: email@example.com