Data Entry Intern
At Inspirame Inc., we believe everyone has the right to access higher education. Our mission is to disrupt the higher education system and to enable everyone to understand how to navigate their college degree path. Our flagship platform Teco, is FREE to users and helps anyone navigate a college career certificate or degree, the quickest, most affordable way possible.
We are an EdTech startup company, and we are looking to hire candidates who are high energy, self-driven, and believe in social justice. Our ideal candidates are passionate, creative, and are self-driven to change the inequities of America’s higher education system. Our team is global and we work 100% remote. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities.
The Data Entry Intern will be responsible for inputting, updating, and maintaining course data tables for all colleges & universities in California. Initial areas of focus will include: 1) CA community college catalog data, 2) Articulation data PDFs (assist.org), and 3) College campus website data.
This is a stipend paid internship that is 100% remote.
Minimum commitment of 10 hours per week.
Check out our product at tecoguide.com.
- Supports processes of updating, collecting, cleansing, & loading data from multiple sources.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques & procedure
- Locates, downloads, and files assigned college catalogs & articulation agreements.
- Reviews, edits, and confirms accuracy of data tables.
- Assists in updating existing data tables with new changes.
- Tests data entered using Teco platform.
- Follow-up with internal Inspirame staff, as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You are currently enrolled in college (community college or university).
- Proficient in Google Suite: Google Drive, Sheets, Documents, Slides, Gmail, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment.
- Ability to take initiative and be action-oriented by applying time management and self-management skills to meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- You are a critical thinker with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Sound work ethic with flexibility to work beyond normal business hours as needed.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
Forward/Share resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org